|Brand Name||Quik Shade|
|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
Enjoy your day in the sun without worrying about its harmful rays, protected in your Quik Shade Chair with its sun-blocking canopy.
Quik Shade Chair 2.6:
- Canopy top adjusts in 2 directions, offering more than 20 sun-blocking positions
- Shade blocks harmful ultraviolet rays
- Tension bar holds canopy taut
- Dual adjustable supports allow canopy to tilt to block sun from any angle
- Note: shade positioning tension is adjustable using a plastic screw set
- Convenient shoulder strap located directly on chair
- Folded chair clips closed with additional carrying handles
- Full storage bag with shoulder strap also included
- Dual built-in cup holders
- Easy-to-use and store away
- 225 lb weight limit
- Easily set-up and folds down in seconds
- 600 denier polyester fabric
- Assembled dimensions: 34"L x 30"W x 49"H
- Available in 2 colors
LOVE THIS CHAIR
I USED IT ON THE BEACH FOR MY BIRTHDAY WITH MY 11 MONTH OLD SON. WE HAD A GREAT TIME. WE BOTH SAT IN THE CHAIR AS WELL AS TOOK TURNS USING THE SUN SHADE WHILE WE SAT ON OUR BEACH TOWEL AND ATE FRUIT. LOVE THIS CHAIR AND IT WAS TO HEAVY TO CARRY WITH A BABY, FOOD BAG, TOWEL BAG, AND DIAPER BAG ALL BY MYSELF. ( YOU GO GIRL)cknott
It's a great little chair to have when you're going to be out in the sun for an extended period of time. We took it to All-Star t-ball and softball games where we were in the hot 90° - 100° weather all day. It blocked a lot of the sun to help make it more confortable. It folds and unfolds easily. If you don't want the top to shade, just fold it back behind the chair and unfold to cover as needed. The drink holders are handy to hold more than a drink.grannyb101
Not bad for the money
We got these to replace some other shade chairs
We had previously. At first glance, they didn't seem
quite as sturdy. And I really like the way
Our previous chairs didn't require a bag to put them up.
The shade part wrapped around the chair and
Was held in place with straps.
We took these 2 chairs camping this weekend. B
They were comfortable to sit in. The shade
part seems a little more sturdy than I thought.
One thing I like about the shade part is that you can adjust it
higher or lower positions depending on where
the sun is. I tried to find exact replacements
to our previous chairs but couldn't. Hopefully
these will hold up and serve us well!pinkdshoes
The chair is easy to carry and sets up quickly. I like that it sits a little higher than a regular chair and the canopy provides perfect shade from the glaring sun when needed. It is a bit heavier than my last camp chair, but it's still quite manageable.Spacky
Great beach chair!
The top covers well from the sun, but the thing I like best is that it is regular height, not the low, "sand" chair. Perfect for me at the beach!Mary